Part Number: Wayne-Dalton700
- The FireStar door can be drop tested easily and reset in a matter of seconds at any time; no tools or service technicians are required. Please note that this can be done in addition to the door’s required annual inspection by a trained door systems technician. By self-testing throughout the year, facility personnel can be even more confident that their door will function safely in the event of fire.
- The drop-out mechanism is designed to eliminate down time during drop testing while the viscous governor technology results in smoother, quieter door operation.
- FireStar's revolutionary design uses a patent-pending planetary gear on the drop-out mechanism ensuring years of reliable service and drop-out performance.
- Factory tested and approved for a minimum of 20,000 cycles, the FireStar door can be used and tested on a regular basis without concerns of premature failure.
- FireStar fire doors have been tested and approved to meet the requirements of well known agencies, such as Underwriters Laboratories and Factory Mutual, and conform to NFPA Standard 80.
- Wayne-Dalton incorporates one standardized component design for all FireStar doors regardless of size, and utilizes fewer parts than other models. This helps to ensure more accurate installations and reduces the possibility of potential service calls in the future. And as an added benefit, eliminating one of the fusible link cables helps the door and surrounding area look cleaner and less cluttered. It also reduces the risk of cable interference with other nearby fixtures.
Back to top
- Easy testing and auto-reset
- Innovative planetary gear design approved and tested for a minimum of 20,000 cycles
- Preassembled drop-out mechanism
- Viscous governor technology
- Single fusible link cable routing
- Standardized component design for all door sizes
- Chain hoist or motor operated
- Available with left-hand or right-hand operation
- UL / FM approved
- Revolutionary fire door control device utilizing a planetary gear arrangement to disconnect the operator and drop the door in the event of a fire.
- Easily drop test and reset a fire door without resetting spring tension and rerouting cables.
- Utilizes a viscous governor to drop the door with minimal noise and vibration.
Back to top