JDMG LR operators (JDMG with Trolley add on), have been designed and produced at our Markham, Ontario facility. GDI applications engineers provide customer support in the planning stage of a new product line launch, product installation and field service.
These operators utilize our advanced adaptive motor and control system technology that enables significantly higher power density, dramatically better performance and long term reliability in a compact lightweight package.
Each operator is capable of operating at voltages from 115, 208, 230, 460 or 575 VAC single phase, 3 phase multi-voltage transformer.
- Separate Operator and Controller Panel for mounting flexibility
- All types of doors with models programmable to operate at 8 to over 60″/sec
- Closed loop control motion profile technology
- Individual, programmable open and close speeds, with controlled acceleration and deceleration for smooth, soft start and soft stop motion profiles
- Obstruction sensing with programmable threshold level
- Interlock capability with security system
- chain/sprocket coupling or direct coupling to driven shaft
- Every model is rated for high usage and high reliability at 240 cycles/hr, over
- All GDI operators can be powered by 115, 208, 230, 460, 575 VAC at 60Hz
- All GDI operators have battery backup capability
Door Weight and Door Balancing Requirements: The JHMG operators can work with doors having significant out of balance weights. This can help ensure that the door can continue to operate over an extended period of time due to changes in spring strength, door weights (due to moisture, etc.) or even changes in the friction of the hardware.
Maximum Door Speeds with Different Sprocket Ratios and/or Drum Diameters: The table below shows the maximum door speeds attainable with different drum sizes and different sprocket ratios. The JHMG operators are shipped with a pre-programmed open and close motion profiles that can be easily changed in the field through the English text on the LCD/keypad interface to provide the required door speeds without changing sprocket ratios. Alternately, GDI can ship the operators with pre-programmed speeds for a specifc sprocket ratio and drum size.