Double Egress Doors: Composed of two single-acting doors that swing in opposite directions, for two-way traffic. They can also be double acting; both doors can swing both ways.
Dutch Doors: Used commercially for both interior and exterior openings. Common applications include pharmacy counters, post office counters, parts supply rooms, nurseries and daycares.
Access Doors: For walls, attics or crawl spaces, and smoke shafts; fire rating available.
Monorail Doors: Custom opening for overhead track system.
Rabbetted (Rebate Edge) Doors:Overlapping door edge(s) provides noise suppression and protection from moisture and dust. For transportable buildings with high exposure to harsh environments.
- Steel stiffened doors (reinforced core)
- Double egress doors
- Double acting doors (bullnose edge)
- Thermally broken seam-filled doors
- Dutch doors (optional shelf)
- Access / smoke shaft doors
- Monorail doors
- Rabbetted doors
- Temperature rise core option (stairwells)
- Fire labelled doors (subject to limitations)
- Glazing options (single / double / multiple lite, sealed units)