- It is available in a 3 Button series I and series II controller.
- It’s unique tensioning wheel system affords more torque to the drive belt, thus allowing greater tensioning capability with less effort at the override lever by utilizing a combination of a tensioning wheel and a Bowden cable to engage the drive belt.
- All units offer automatic reversing without a safety edge and associated coil cord or cord reel, timer to close and delay close programming, service due reminder and operations counter.
- It also incorporates an accessory light terminal allowing the integration of a dock light or an interior light. The dock light may be programmed to remain on while the door is open and off when closed.
- An interior light may be programmed to function on a 3 minute timer.
- ZAP Radio controls may also be added as well as other manufacturers’ radios.
- Three button controllers require an 871 radio interface module to interface other manufacturers’ radio receivers.
- Almost any accessory may added to the unit directly or by means of an appropriate accessory card.
- A ZAP model 8030 battery backup may also be added.